Well, hello there!
I’m delighted that you chose to join us for the Writer’s Retreat at Casa Limon from Thursday 3rd August until Sunday 6th August 2017.
You’ll receive an email from me with 48 hours with some recommendations for lovely accommodations and restaurants in our area. All of these hotels, B&Bs and Air B&Bs are within a 30-minute drive and most are within a 10-minute drive.
Now that you’ve paid for your course, please go ahead and book your transportation. The closest airport is Halifax Stanfield International Airport; it is 1.5 hours from Blue Rocks/Lunenburg.
This retreat also includes:
- 4 days of writing with inspiring material, great prompts and meditation moments to help you dive deep into your writing
- 4 light breakfasts, 4 lunches and lots of snacks
- An hour-long coaching session with me before, during or after the retreat. You’ll choose when you’d like to have the call and what you’d like us to focus on.
- A walk by the sea just five minutes from our house. The scenic village of Blue Rocks is a photographer’s dream. Bring your camera or i-Phone.
- Guest class with Damien Pitter, partner, chef and MFA in Creative Writing from UBC
- A photographic portrait of the writer (that’s you!) taken by Monna
- Lots of gorgeous support from Monna
I’m looking forward to taking this adventure with you!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org