1. Crossing Broadway near Ellen’s Stardust Diner
2. View of Manhattan from The River Cafe in Brooklyn
3. Entering the Gershwin Theater to see Wicked
4. Crossing the Brooklyn Bridge with Santi
5. Grand Central Park the night the New York Philharmonic played
My week in New York was simply amazing! There’s so much to say but I think I’ll let the photos tell the story.
I can’t believe how quickly the summer is passing… DP is back from the west coast where he was taking a course for his Masters… and we leave for Thailand in just three days. (Ack! Yes… I am both excited and nervous!)
What has been your favourite part of this summer?