DP chose his favourites from the scores of photographs I took yesterday, Christmas Eve. When you put a group of photos together, they often tell a story and these six shots narrate the story of our day. In chronological order, they are:
1. The Great Market Hall, just a ten minute walk from our hotel
2. Selection of Russian Nesting Dolls at the Great Market Hall
3. View of bridge across the Danube (and ashtray) from the Great Market Hall
4. Two women carry a Christmas tree down Vaci Utca, the pedestrian shopping street
5. Matthius Church on Castle Hill on the Buda side of the Danube
6. Walking home from a concert on Christmas Eve
How did you spend Christmas Eve?