1. Our friends brought the lilies. DP encourages me to take greater risks with my photography… to change my perspective… to be prepared to take a truck load of bad shots before I finally get a good one. This one I like.
2. DP makes the best pancakes in the whole world. We hosted a little good-bye brunch for two friends who are leaving Barcelona and DP made pancakes from the same recipe he has been using since he was 9. Here’s his recipe!
3. I am happy that a number of people are getting ready to send hometown pics. Thanks to CJ, Lori and Kristen.
4. Summer has unpacked her lawn chair, picnic lunch and floaties in Barcelona. Today was as glorious a day as we’ve seen in a year. The whole city is dizzy with good weather.
5. Antje Duvekot is playing on our i-pod. Listen to her songs Judas, Dandelion, Jerusalem, and Merry Go Round here.
How did your Sunday shine?